Wednesday, June 27, 2012

[Food] LUCKY KITCHEN in Northbridge not what I recommend (NO STAR)






INFORMATION
RATINGS
Date
 25 June 2012
Customer Service

Location
 Northbridge
Appearance
 ♥♥
Who served me
 Early 20s male, others
Price
 ♥♥
Business Category
 Food Restaurant, Chinese
Management 
 ♥


Overall

END NOTE
 Do you know Uncle Billys Chinese Restaurant? If you live in Perth and go to northbridge often, then of course you do! Well this is not about them, this is about their neighboring competitor LUCKY KITCHEN (I do not have address or anything to link to since I CANNOT seem to find any info on them online - which was a shocker for me since you can practically find anything online nowadays especially companies).

FOOD
Fried tentacles squid: too big, tasteless, used the chilli oil to help eat it but still tasteless.
Tea: thought they couldnt go wrong with this. Tasted woody and soapy.
Rice: failed. Was too dry and a little uncooked.
Wonton soup: soup was nice but the wonton had little to no meat inside. Tossed it out and drank the soup. I mainly brought the soup to wash dow all the oil.
Sizzle beef: the only dish that did not fail. But quite oily.

SERVICE
Not good. Bad at English (which I usually forgive), but still below average service. When I got up to order Wonton soup, they were all eating dinner. After I ordered the soup, they decided to sit down for another 10 minutes to finish their dinner (I am a paying customer here!). The table was dirty with the main dishes so I signaled the woman/waitress to clear the table so that I can have clean table when having my Wonton soup - she nodded and walked away - never to be see again until she brought out my soup ---- and walked away empty handed with no cleaning dishes!

OVERALL
Would never ever ever never freaking definitely ever coming back! I felt so sick to the stomach with the food and service. I am telling you, WALK AWAY! YOURE HARD EARNED MONEY SHOULD NOT BE WASTED HERE


No comments: