Sunday, January 23, 2011

[Poem] Bottomless Pit




From the moment my eyes set on you, I have walked into a bottomless pit
You, whom stood out from the crowd within my eyesight
You, with the brightest smile I have set eyes on
For you I can die a thousand times, For you I will live again to follow you for all eternity
Your eyes are beautiful as the vast sea and sky, unclouded and unclogged with confidence
Your charm that warms my heart to unlimited degree, shall be my sanctuary
Your voice that holds the laughter of my heart, shall forever be stored in my soul

For how far shall I continue to fall, I wonder?

At night I sighed and whisper you name, the name that follow me to my mind and lips
Awake I see you and your brightness presence, at night I meet you in my dreams
A simple phrase from you set my mind at ease, a simple smile from you set my soul on fire
My desire for you calms me down like a lullaby and its beautiful melody
My feelings for you lose to no other, for you and I are meant to be
I believe when you shine upon my sight that very night, as much as I felt the burning passion that awoke in me
You, my one, have felt it too

For how far shall I continue to fall, I wonder?

Your innocence resembles the light in ruby gem, 
so brimming with clear green that sparkles like the stars in the sky
My feelings are stronger than the strongest diamond man can create, 
it shall remain standing to prove my love for you
Our soul together are like the angelic sapphire, 
holding onto the strong passion that mends together
My heart stood still when we met that night, 
yet time continue to flow taking us to a new world
Shall I whisper to you my undying love? Shall I wonder what to do?
My desire for are you are strong as strong can be, and it continue to get stronger with time
While my feelings, my mind, my heart, and my soul goes into confusion

For how far shall I continue to fall, I wonder?

Love is a strong thing given to us by the deep within, 
yet as much as it shower us with happiness
Love also create pain, for a second away from you are so painful it brings me to my knees
I scream to myself to control my desire for you, 
though in the end I will continue to fall madly for you
From the moment my eyes set on you, I have walked into a bottomless pit
And without hesitation I have held onto these feelings that brings tears to my eyes
I know these feelings will not lose its way, and it will become more focused as day and night
I embrace the destiny of my love, passion, desire for you, 
though I cannot help but let my curiosity ask:

"Within this bottomless pit, for how far shall I continue to fall, I wonder?"

Written: 2nd August 2010
By: Lilly

No comments: